Hours & Directions
Monday through Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, our hours may change, without notice, in response to severe weather conditions. So please, if the weather looks particularly nasty, call 773-878-5915 to verify our hours of operation before you make the trip.
Hours vary on holidays and will be posted on our website.
Gethsemane Garden Center
5739 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60660
Access to our free parking lot is from the north bound lane of Clark St. Patrons driving south on Clark can drive past the Garden Center (staying on Clark St.); turn right at Edgewater Ave.; make quick right onto Ashland Ave. heading north; go through the intersection at Clark, staying in the right hand lane; enter the Gethsemane Parking Lot on your right.
Directions from Edens Expressway
- Take exit 41B onto eastbound Peterson Avenue
- Drive 4 miles to Ridge Avenue
- Make a slight right onto Ridge Avenue heading south-east
- Turn right onto Victoria Street (two blocks past Clark Street, Victoria is one-way heading west)
- Turn right at Clark Street and immediately turn right again to enter Gethsemane’s Free Parking Lot
Directions from Lake Shore Drive
- Take the Bryn Mawr exit
- Continue straight on Bryn Mawr
- Turn right onto Clark Street
Public Transportation to Gethsemane
From Red Line station:
- Exit at Bryn Mawr Station and head west 1/2 block to Y intersections at Broadway
- Make a slight right onto Ridge Avenue
- Walk one block, past light at Glenwood Ave., to Victoria St.
- Turn left onto Victoria St. (one way heading west)
- The Garden Center is at the end of the block